IT Professional Technician
IT/PC/Laptop Professional Course: To CompTIA A+ 220-801, 220-802 Approved Standard:
- Work in a field which is expected to grow 16% by 2020.
- Work for businesses of all types that rely on computers.
- Now! 2019: Huge opportunities in Schools/Colleges/Universities, for I.T. Technicians.(New Academies/Free Schools/ IT Initiative funding)
- Work for an existing computer business, or begin a unique business of your own.
All materials detailed here & support provided
Gain a Nationally recognised IT qualification. Approved for Insurance in the UK.
There are 22 units: .......Can you find another insurance approved, certified course with this content?
As more companies do business on the Internet, and more households make purchases on-line, more computers are needed. That means more employment opportunities for you!
This course includes: Hardware and software engineering. PC and laptops are comprehensively covered..
Maintenance, building a pc, fault finding, networking...... starting your own business, and much more!
Every aspect of this highly regarded, and sought after skill, explained and supported, to give our students the latest, and highest level of technical advice and information, in a step by step easy to follow structured course.
How does Distance Learning work?
We supply our students with approved course material and detailed instructions to complete assignments.
The assignments are marked by a Tutor who will be assigned to you until you complete the course. No time limit! Contact is usually by email.
If you need to speak to someone about your course, Student Support Advisors are trained to answer the majority of questions that can arise. If an Advisor cannot answer your question, the query will be passed to your Tutor, who may email you, or if it is appropriate, phone.
You compile a portfolio of evidence as per the instructions supplied.
Your Tutor will mark assignments promptly and give encouraging feedback. You will have the opportunity to re-submit your work if required.
Support is unlimited, by phone and email.
Phone support: 8.30 am until 8.30 pm Mon to Fri. Saturday 9.00 to 1.30 pm. At busy times, or outside of normal hours, students can leave a message. We always return calls promptly.
We do not believe in pressurising students, so we do not have time limits.
This is a very comprehensive course covering the latest A+Comptia Syllabus.
You will receive the Approved Home Learn UK Diploma in PC maintenance.
We help you to build a portfolio of evidence based on the assignments you will complete. This portfolio will prove that you have covered the complete syllabus, and had your work monitored, graded and approved.
Our own HLUK Diploma has been accepted Nationally by Employers and the Insurance Industry for 8 years. We have many successful students now employed, or self employed in this ever changing/advancing Industry.
Is this the latest Syllabus?
Yes! Completely rewritten and updated to CompTIA A+ 220-801, 220-802 Latest standards:
After completion, you will have proof of your ability and a Diploma that is recognised by the insurance industry. This will allow you to gain liability/indemnity insurance should you want to start your own business, it will also prove your commitment.....dedication......and a real connection with people that want and need your skills!
1. Working Inside a Computer and Hardware Maintenance. 2. Introducing to Windows Operating Systems. 3. Form Factors and Power Supplies. 4. All About Motherboards. 5. Supporting Processors. 6. Supporting Hard Drives. 7. Installing Windows. 8. Satisfying Customer Needs. 9. Maintaining Windows. 10. Optimizing Windows. 11. Upgrading Windows. 12. Installing and Supporting I/O and Storage Devices. 13. Troubleshooting Windows and Applications. 14. Troubleshooting Windows Startup. 15. Networking Types, Devices, and Cables. 16. Supporting Network Connections. 17. Windows Resources on a Network. 18. Security Strategies. 19. Supporting Laptops. 20. Mobile Devices in the Corporate World. 21. Supporting Printers. APPENDIX A: CompTIA A+ Acronyms. APPENDIX B: Keystroke Shortcuts in Windows.
What materials are supplied?
The Official Comptia A+ course book over 1360 pages with additional learning resources on cd. Links to on-line learning including video lectures.
Tool Kit: consisting of:
Our own comprehensive and structured study guide, that will tell you exactly how to use the training materials, and which assignments to send in to your Tutor.
The Official Comptia A+ course book over 1360 pages with additional learning resources on cd. Books/Guides/Assignments/Contact details/Unlimited support.
· Unlimited phone contact with Student Support
· Unlimited Tutor help
· Guide To Building Your Portfolio of Evidence: Complete proof of your knowledge.
· Specialist Advice On Products and Employment.
Plus official insurance approved HLUK Diploma. Access to NUS Discount card. Access to Trade discounted suppliers etc.
Please do compare the content and quality of this course to any other supplier. Many other suppliers are charging far more than this, for far less content! Why would you choose a different Home Study Supplier? Any questions? Confused about Qualifications? Please phone for no obligation advice. 0845 0213027
We use Paypal as a secure and safe way for you to pay. You do not need a Paypal Account. Pay with any credit or debit card. £12 will be added at checkout to cover professional packaging and safe secure delivery by courier. (Some courses may be sent Royal Mail recorded depending on weight)
If you would rather pay by phone, please call us on 01933 353512
Fast UK Delivery